CELEBRATION, Fla. — Disney Cruise Line offers plenty of fun in the sun on the upper decks of the Disney Dream. With districts dedicated to kids, adults and families alike, an array of wet and wonderful surprises help guests cool off as they enjoy soaking up the rays aboard the Disney Dream.
Disney Cruise Line debuted the first shipboard water coaster, AquaDuck, an exhilarating flume ride featuring twists, turns, drops, acceleration and river rapids.
- The ups and downs of the 765-foot-long course cover 46 vertical feet, equivalent to 4½ stories.
- Coaster thrills are supplied by high-powered water jets that send 10,000 gallons of water per minute through the attraction and accelerate guests upward and forward through the ride.
- A “swing out” loop takes riders 12 feet beyond the side of the ship, with guests surrounded only by a clear acrylic flume that provides a thrilling, unobstructed view of the ocean surface 150 feet below.
- A stretch of river rapids 335 feet in length provides a stunning panorama of the ocean and the ship’s upper decks before a whooshing splashdown on Deck 12.
Fun in the Sun for the Whole Family
- Mickey’s Pool for children continues a Disney Cruise Line favorite feature. An oversized version of Mickey’s hand supports a yellow winding slide that splashes down near the pool.
- Children discover oceans of fun at Nemo’s Reef, a water-play area featuring colorful, interactive figures that move and spray water, including Nemo, Dory, Marlin and a pint-sized water slide shaped like Mr. Ray.
- Donald’s Pool is a place where families gather to enjoy all of the activities up on deck. Overlooking Donald’s Pool, the giant Funnel Vision LED screen – more than 30 feet wide and 18 feet high – shows Disney films, television shows and live broadcast events.
Sun-Drenched Serenity for Adults
At Quiet Cove Pool, guests ages 18 and older find a secluded adults-only district on the upper decks dedicated to lounging, sipping and soaking. After a dip, adults can unwind in a whirlpool spa, relax in a chaise lounge and indulge in a cool beverage from Cove Bar – an open-air watering hole offering beer, wine and cocktails.
Adjacent to Quiet Cove, Cove Café, a Disney Cruise Line guest favorite, offers gourmet coffees, teas, specialty drinks and treats for adults throughout the day.
On deck 13, Satellite Falls, a circular splash pool with benches and a gently falling rain curtain, provides cool comfort. Around this upper deck, adult guests can soak up the sun in loungers or relax in the shade under a canopy while taking in spectactular ocean views.
Goofy’s Sports Deck
- Goofy’s Sports Deck features full-court basketball, table tennis and foosball tables.
- The fun tees off with Goofy’s Golf, a nine-hole miniature golf course where “lessons” featuring Goofy and his son, Max, lead guests through nine themed holes of wacky fun.
Two digital sports simulators offer virtual game experiences where guests participate in high-action sports, such as golf, hockey, soccer, rugby, baseball and football.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.