BURBANK, Calif. (October 20, 2017) – Condé Nast Traveler readers have once again recognized Disney Cruise Line as the “Top Large Cruise Line” in the magazine’s 30th annual Readers’ Choice Awards. This marks the 15th consecutive year that Condé Nast Traveler readers have recognized Disney Cruise Line in the annual survey, which honors the best travel experiences from around the world. More than 300,000 readers cast their votes in this year’s survey, submitting millions of reviews.
Many Disney resort properties were also nominated:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
For a full list of this year’s Reader’s Choice Awards, visit www.CNTraveler.com/rca.