Unearth a new “dinomite” product assortment inspired by The Good Dinosaur
Glendale, Calif. (October 20, 2015) – Disney Consumer Products (DCP) unveils a new product collection inspired by Disney•Pixar’s animated adventure The Good Dinosaur, which thunders into theaters on November 25, 2015, featuring Arlo, an Apatosaurus who finds himself on a life-changing adventure alongside an unlikely human friend named Spot. DCP’s cross-category product lineup ranges from figures and apparel to home décor and novelty items from Disney Store and best-in-class licensees TOMY, Just Play, and many more. Whether playing with Arlo and Spot figures, dressing up in your favorite dinosaur apparel, or reading about everyone’s favorite prehistoric friends, families can continue their prehistoric journey outside of the movie theater with these products.
“Dinosaurs fascinate kids and adults alike, and Pixar Animation Studios’ unique take on our prehistoric friends has allowed us to bring a whole new level of personality and storytelling to products for fans of all ages,” said Josh Silverman, executive vice president of global licensing, Disney Consumer Products.
The Good Dinosaur story extends through Disney Publishing Worldwide’s Disney Press titles, a storytelling app that features original sound and video clips from the film, and Little Golden Books by Random House with formats ranging from leveled readers to board books to storybooks. The program gives readers a hilarious and heartfelt introduction to the new Disney•Pixar adventure.
The Good Dinosaur products are available now at mass and specialty retailers nationwide, Disney Store locations and DisneyStore.com. DisneyStore.com also offers a Personalized Shop that allows fans to customize a variety of items, from tech accessories and school supplies to apparel and party invitations, with their favorite characters from the movie. Highlights from the product line include:
Figurines & Plush:
- The Good Dinosaur Galloping Butch by TOMY ($39.99 )
- The Good Dinosaur Animated Talking Arlo with Spot by Disney Store ($24.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Core Figurines by TOMY ($4.99 – $19.99)
- The Good Dinosaur Feature Plush by Just Play ($24.99)
Apparel & Accessories:
- The Good Dinosaur T-Rex Hoodie by Disney Store ($32.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Family T-Shirts by Disney Store ($14.95 – $19.95 each)
- The Good Dinosaur PJ Sets by Disney Store ($16.95 each)
- The Good Dinosaur Kids Footwear by ACI ($21.99)
- The Good Dinosaur Backpacks by Global Designs Concept ($19.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Slippers by Disney Store ($16.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Arlo Role-Play Costume by Disney Store ($39.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Scooter by Bravo ($59.87)
- The Good Dinosaur Bike by Huffy ($34.94)
- The Good Dinosaur Game by Wonder Forge ($14.99)
- The Good Dinosaur Journal by Disney Store ($19.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Foot Spot Mug by Disney Store ($14.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Pillow Pals by Jay Franco ($19.95)
- The Good Dinosaur Comforter by Kohl’s ($59.99 – $79.99)
The Good Dinosaur Titles:
- The Good Dinosaur, Read-Along book and CD by Disney Press ($10.95)
- The Good Dinosaur: Die-Cut Board Book by Disney Press($12.99)
- The Good Dinosaur: Picture Book and eBook bundle by Disney Press ($17.99)
- The Good Dinosaur Little Golden Book ($4.99)
- The Good Dinosaur, The Journey Home: Step Into Reading, Level 2 ($4.99)
To download images of the The Good Dinosaur product collection, please visit bit.ly/DisneyPixarTheGoodDinosaur . (this link is case sensitive)
###About Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur”
“The Good Dinosaur” asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo (voice of Raymond Ochoa) makes an unlikely human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of. Directed by Peter Sohn and produced by Denise Ream, Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” opens in theaters on Nov. 25, 2015. For more information, check out http://movies.disney.com/the-good-dinosaur, like us on Facebook,https://www.facebook.com/PixarTheGoodDinosaur, and follow us on Twitter,https://twitter.com/TheGoodDinosaur, and Instagram, https://instagram.com/TheGoodDinosaur.
About Disney Consumer Products
Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that delivers innovative and engaging product experiences across thousands of categories from toys and apparel to books and fine art. As the world’s largest licensor, DCP inspires the imaginations of people around the world by bringing the magic of Disney into their homes. DCP is comprised of three business units: Licensing, Publishing and Disney Store. The Licensing business is aligned around five strategic brand priorities: Disney Media, Classics & Entertainment, Disney & Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Princess & Tinker Bell, Lucasfilm andMarvel. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is the world’s largest publisher of children’s books, magazine, eBooks and apps. DPW is also committed to the educational development of children around the world through Disney Learning, which includes our flagship learning brand, Disney Imagicademy, as well as Disney English and other Disney-themed learning products. The Disney Store retail chain operates across North America, Europe and Japan with more than 350 stores and provides high-quality, unique products. Disney Store also operates ecommerce sites in several countries, which can be found here. For more information, please visit www.DisneyConsumerProducts.com.
Disney Consumer Products